Within Metro Manila
– Free delivery around Metro Manila for purchases above Php 6,000.00
– Minimum delivery of one “case” of wine.
– All orders are expected to be delivered within 24-48 hours of receipt of official purchase order.
– All orders will be processed as quickly as possible. Please allow 2 business days to process your order before shipping.
– We do not offer International sales or shipping at this time.
– All packages containing alcohol must be signed for upon delivery by an adult (21 years of age or older).
– For orders received less than the minimum delivery quantity or value, we will do our best to accommodate the order and deliver as soon as economically possible. You also have the option to pick up from our warehouse.
Shipping costs are calculated on distance and weight and include all handling and delivery charges. For your convenience we select carriers based upon the best value they provide while also maintaining a high level of service quality. Should you prefer to ship other than ground delivery, please contact us.
Please see rates below for your reference.
Important Notes Regarding Shipments
Our fulfilment methods vary by the locations where your products are located. Because we give you access to everything in stock (regardless of where it’s located), we use a few different business rules. If you’re having items shipped to an address, we transfer all items back to our Makati warehouse and ship them out from there. Unless If you are picking items up (will call) at any of our location, we create individual orders for each separate location and then consolidate these individual orders together at the final pickup location.
During periods of extreme weather, we attempt to ship wines at the beginning of each week in order to get shipments to you before the weekend. This is because we have no control over the temperature conditions at our freight carriers’ warehouses. The result may be that your shipment doesn’t go out the day that you place an order. Please understand that during business hours, your orders are immediately packaged and scheduled for delivery, but may be delayed until ideal conditions for shipment arise.
We ship by ground or air. Our prices include packaging materials. Insurance may be available for an additional charge.
A small percentage of our products are sold on a “pre-arrival” or “futures” basis. These products are explicitly indicated as “pre-arrivals” or “futures” on our Web site and newsletter, along with the expected arrival dates. Manila Premiere Wines will notify you by email when your “pre-arrivals” or “futures” have arrived and are ready to be shipped. You will be given the opportunity to coordinate the proper shipping address and method (we won’t automatically ship out pre-arrival wines when they arrive).
Manila Premiere Wines, Merchants will arrange for shipment on behalf of the buyer, to an address specified by the buyer, provided that Manila Premiere Wines, Merchants in its sole judgement believes that such shipment will not subject Manila Premiere Wines to the risk of any sort of legal action or other harm.