An exceptional box set celebrating the unique and timeless aromatic expression of fine Leoville Las Cases wines
The MIROIR collection Millesimes Secrets invites you to discover six exceptional vintages. Embark on a surprising journey that highlights this exquisite Saint-Julien estate.
The Chateau Leoville Las Cases Collection Miroir Millesimes Secrets is a beautiful wooden box containing 1 bottle of each vintage: 1988-1995-1998-2001-2003-2008 and only 500 Collection Miroir Millésimes Secrets cases are released.
The Chateau Leoville Las Cases is currently one of the most iconic estates in the prestigious Saint-Julien appellation, located on the left bank of the Bordeaux region. Renowned as one of the oldest estates in the Medoc, the estate boasts a long winegrowing heritage. Bestowed with the Second Classified Growth title in the 1855 Official Classification, the qualitative excellence of Leoville Las Cases earned its rank as a “1st among the Classified Growths”. Chateau Leoville Las Cases was acquired by the Delon family at the end of the 19th century and is still managed by Jean-Hubert Delon.
Vintages and blends
The vintages presented in the MIROIR “Millesimes Secrets” collection box set reflect Leoville Las Cases’ signature style while reflecting the uniqueness of each vintage and the grape varieties that make up the blend:
– 1988, Le grand classique: Cabernet Sauvignon (65%), Merlot (21%), Cabernet Franc (11%), Petit Verdot (3%).
– 1995, Le romantique: Cabernet Sauvignon (67%), Merlot (26%), Cabernet Franc (7%).
– 1998, L’elegance savoureuse: Cabernet Sauvignon (76%), Merlot (15%), Cabernet Franc (9%).
– 2001, La bete charmante: Cabernet Sauvignon (69%), Merlot (19%), Cabernet Franc (12%).
– 2003, L’inattendu: Cabernet Sauvignon (70%), Merlot (17%), Cabernet Franc (13%).
– 2008, La force tranquille: Cabernet Sauvignon (78%), Merlot (10%), Cabernet Franc (12%).