The 2020 Cunning Plan Shiraz has great depth of ripe plum and blackberry fruit flavours. A full bodied Shiraz wine with a succulent palate, lively spices and fine velvety tannins.
The beautiful region of McLaren Vale is bounded by the Gulf to the West and the various ranges to the East and North. Geologically one of the most diverse regions on earth, it has long been the home to some of Australia’s finest expressions of Shiraz. Our fruit comes from the Moray Park vineyard in the McLaren Flat sub-region. Low yielding and ultra-intense, we handle the fruit gently to capture the delicious berry fruit character, overlaid with subtle wood-spice.
- TOP 100 Wines (96pts) – James Halliday
- 93 points – JamesSuckling.com
- 92 points – Gary Walsh, The Wine Front
- BRONZE MEDAL Royal Adelaide Wine Show 2020
- SILVER McLaren Vale Wine Show 2020